- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Secret Anchorages of Brittany (Imray) Hardcover – 1 Oct 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Peter Cumberlidge is a well known yachting journalist, author and photographer. He cruises widely under sail and power and has contributed columns to Motor Boat & Yachting. He is the author of numerous cruising guides.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most of the usable anchorages were already included in the mainstream pilot books (eg the superb West France and North Brittany & Channel Islands Cruising Companions).
Many others were out of date (eg Gulf de Morbihan "secret anchorages" well known and often now fully filled by visitor rmoorings. or suitable only for boats with shortish masts and shallow draft.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pactical, amusingly written and very informative, about quieter and less known sailing waters in Brittany. A good read for all boaters seeking to venture to coasts of Brittany. Read morePublished on 3 Mar. 2013 by Chaloner Chute
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Automotive > Shipbuilding
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Marine & Nautical > Navigation
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Water Sports > Boating > Sailing
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > France > Cities & Regions > Brittany
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom