- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Secondary Education: The Key Concepts (Routledge Key Guides) Paperback – 28 Feb 2006
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Wellington's treatment of the concepts that he does include is lucid, accessible and on the whole helpful. He is not afraid to include his own views where he considers this pertinent, and in the main offers a reasoned, sensible account of a range of concepts and their histories. His decision to add references and possible websites to each entry for further exploration adds a useful dimension to this volume.' – British Journal of Educational Technology
About the Author
Jerry Wellington is Professor of Education at the University of Sheffield. Previous publications include Teaching and Learning Secondary Science (Routledge, 2000) and Educational Research: Contemporary Issues and Practical Approaches (Continuum, 2000).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology