- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury T&T Clark; 1st Edition edition (21 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0567179117
- ISBN-13: 978-0567179111
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 1.5 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 346,969 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Second Vatican Council: Celebrating its Achievements and the Future Paperback – 21 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Through references to historical data and key theological positions the volume establishes the relationship between the documents of the council and the long history of Catholic theological tradition in which the council is embedded. This volume s inclusion of diverse voices makes it a good choice for undergraduate, graduate, and general readers who wish to read samples of varied positions. -Bahar Davary, University of San Diego, USA, Horizons"
About the Author
Gavin D'Costa is Professor of Catholic Theology, University of Bristol, England.
Emma Jane Harris is a Theology and Religious Studies graduate of the University of Bristol and has undertaken research at L'Institut Catholique de Paris. Her research interests include postmodern theology, literature and gender issues.