- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: 1st World Library - Literary Society (15 April 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1421839814
- ISBN-13: 978-1421839813
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.2 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,583,640 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow Paperback – 15 Apr 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jerome Klapka (K.) Jerome was an English writer who is best known for his comic travel story, Three Men in a Boat, and the essay collections Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow and Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow. Raised in poverty, Jerome entered into various careers in the railway, theatre, education, and law before his comic essays were accepted for publication. His writing career firmly established with the publication of Three Men in a Boat, Jerome went on to publish more than thirty works of prose and plays before his passing in 1927. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.