- Paperback: 250 pages
- Publisher: Parthian Books; UK ed. edition (1 Oct. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1909844845
- ISBN-13: 978-1909844841
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 1.1 x 20.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,181,805 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Second-Hand Rain Paperback – 1 Oct 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Intricate, touching and astonishingly imaginative... --Stevie DaviesGeorgia Carys Williams' disquieting stories explore the strangeness of existence; its elemental substance, its "being and nothingness". --Jo MazelisEdgy and dark, psychologically needling and vigorously inventive, Second-hand Rain marks the arrival of a singular voice in fiction. --Jon Gower
About the Author
Georgia Carys Williams was born in Swansea. She won third prize at the Terry Hetherington Award 2012, highly commended for The South Wales Short Story Competition 2012, was short-listed for the Swansea Life Young Writing Category of the Dylan Thomas Prize, 2008 and for the Wells Festival of Literature 2009. Whilst working on a PhD in Creative Writing at Swansea University, she writes for Wales Arts Review and was commissioned by the Rhys Davies Trust to contribute to WAR's fictional map of Wales series. Most recently, she was shortlisted for New Welsh Review's Flash in the Pen competition, published in Parthian's Rarebit Anthology.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.