Size: 24|Change

on 7 September 2013
Really delighted with the quality and price of these Taylormade balls. Well packaged and regular updates in relation to their arrival were appreciated. There was one range ball included and a small number that were only good enough for my practice bag, but 90% were very good, and I have no hesitation in using them during competitions and general play. Make no mistake, these balls are terrific and well worth buying at this price. I have recommended them to my golfing partners. I will definitely buy them again.
on 26 July 2013
Have to say im over the moon with this deal. All balls in mint condition and this has saved me a fortune as the course i play is very narrow, goes long of the tee and nice feel putting and chipping. Thanks second chance will def buy again!
on 29 December 2013
My father is delighted with these golf balls - I sent them as a Christmas present for him.
He is very pleased with the quality of the balls and I was very pleased with the price. These
make a great gift for a golfer - the balls were all good enough to play actual rounds with -
definitely not just for the practice bag.
on 8 May 2013
very good conditions balls.
great value for the money.
I think that AA grade is very good for my level of game
on 19 February 2014
Excellent value for money. Within the selection of premium balls there was several top premium balls that weren't marked at all and the rest of the balls bar a couple were also of an excellent standard.
on 15 July 2013
Good and clean condition. Nice balls, good value for money. I will be happy to share them with my friends and family.
on 7 September 2013
A significant number were scuffed and only good for practice rounds. Maybe my expectations were too high for Grade A balls. I would not buy used balls again with out being able to inspect them first.
on 19 May 2014
For a very amateur golfer great way to save money - no complaints. If lose a few balls annoying to the score but not to the wallet.
on 14 December 2013
All taylor made some were of High quality all in good condition will buy again when the hubby looses them all....
on 16 April 2016
Most were the cheaper balls. Could have bought a dozen new for the same price