Second Chance 50 Lake Golf Balls with Storage Bag
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£6.00 (23%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A selection of 50 quality mixed brand recycled golf balls
- Contents vary but may include Titleist, Srixon, Callaway, Pinnacle, Wilson, Nike, TaylorMade etc.
- Golf balls come in a reusable zip top carry bag with handle. Great for storage & carry.
- Ideal for those new to the game or want to try different golf balls
- 100% Genuine recycled lake balls - Buying recycled golf balls helps save the environment
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A mixture of quality lake golf balls recovered from water hazards on golf courses. These golf balls are hand sorted and come in a reusable strong bag to take with you on the course. Models and brands vary but may include; Titleist, Nike, Callaway, Top Flite, Pinnacle Wilson, etc.
From the manufacturer
Second Chance 50 Recycled Golf Balls With Durable Carry Bag
A selection of 50 recycled golf balls presented in a durable PVC carry bag with zip top for easy access.
A variety of lost and found golf balls recovered from golf courses. Ideal for a golfer looking for a mixture of golf balls to play and practice with.
Models and brands vary but may include; Titleist, Nike, Callaway, Top Flite, Pinnacle Wilson, etc.
50 Mixed Quality Golf Balls
Contains 50 recycled golf balls. Various brands and models included but all balls will be ideal for practice or play out on the course.
Handy durable double stitched carry bag (or shag bag as our American friends call them). Great for storage and transporting your golf balls to and from the practice area.
With a full zip around the top of the bag to allow easy access to the golf balls. A hard base at the top and bottom of the bag makes the bag fully-reusable.
Save Your Money And Help The Environment
Golf balls are made from oil which is used to make the plastic and rubber which are the main materials used during manufacture. By selecting to buy recycled golf balls you are directly helping to reduce the amount of oil and energy used. Help save our natural resources by buying recycled products.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
This is, without doubt, the worst collection of 'balls' I have ever encountered.Read more