- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Second American Revolution: We The People vs. The Special Interest Groups Paperback – 4 Feb 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Philip Bitar was born and raised in Everett, Washington. He earned bachelor degrees in philosophy and psychology from the University of Washington, and he earned a master degree in statistics and a doctorate in computer science from the University of California, Berkeley.
Bitar is now an independent scholar pursuing his intellectual interests, one of which is politics. He developed a theory of commerce and government, and The People's Amendment is a result of the theory. For the latest info on the amendment, visit www.ThePeoplesAmendment.com. For info on the Washington State initiative, visit www.LetsTearUpTheBlankCheck.com.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
All that remains is convincing enough people to give these ideas a chance!