- Also check our best rated Nail Polish reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Seche Vite Top Coat Nail Varnish – 15 ml
|Price:||£3.51 (£2.34 / 10 ml)|
- This fast-drying top coat by Seche Vite Dry is famous for being the best in the world.
- Seche Vite is unmatched as a top coat and leaves the nail stronger and more durable - absolutely no chips. It creates the best shine of any product on the market today.
- Patented formula
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This fast-drying top coat by Seche Vite Dry is famous for being the best in the world.Its patented formula penetrates the nail lacquer to the base layer, forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish that is guaranteed not to yellow.Seche Vite is unmatched as a top coat and leaves the nail stronger and more durable – absolutely no chips. It creates the best shine of any product on the market today.Apply a thick layer and watch how Seche Vite flows over the wet nail polish without dragging or leaving streaks in the underlying nail varnish.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only reason I've deducted a star is because I find my nails chip more easily than when I used regular top coat. Although the fact that it is so quick drying means it's not a huge chore to redo a nail (or all the nails) in the event of chipping. I'm onto my third bottle and I still love it.
I'm not sure it even dries any quicker than other top coats but it definitely doesn't prevent chipping. I have worn it on top of a variety of nail varnish and every single time, the varnish has chipped within 1 or 2 days.
I prefer the Sally Hansen quick dry one in the red bottle.
The only problem with this is that it does cause polish shrinkage but I found an article online that helps you avoid that so all's good! I put the link here for anyone who wants to stop that:
It also adds an attractive shine.
My only gripes are:
- It tends to peel off quite easily after a few days.
- Before you reach the end of this bottle, it would've dried out or become gloopy. There is a thinner for this, but the item is pricey enough without having to buy a thinner that costs about the same - hence 4 stars
The only thing that would stop me from buying this top coat again is that after using it, in very small writing on the back of the bottle, it says “Warning! This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm”. I definitely wouldn’t have purchased this if I had known this and will not be using it again.
Most recent customer reviews