Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Sep 2007, 14:36:05 BST
T. Mann says:
Some American websites offer a complete pack of 3 seasons - that is, all 50 episodes on 12 DVDs. Does anyone have any experience of these, or have any idea whether Seasons 2 and 3 are likely to become available through Amazon?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jan 2008, 20:56:20 GMT
Mal B says:
I couldn't agree more - any ideas how to find out from producers

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2008, 10:45:18 GMT
hi Mal just watched series 1 and sold it on, have managed to buy the complete series 1 2 & 3 on e/bay from a guy in Sweden. cost me £36 + p&p but to me that is a snip for such a brilliant set of the best western ever. regards Pete

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Mar 2008, 10:46:32 GMT
look on e/bay just bought a set from Sweden can't wait for it to arrive. regards Pete

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Oct 2008, 11:10:12 GMT
R. Burrows says:
Please will Universal release season 2 on region 2 DVD! Maybe if we all email Universal we may get a release date! Find their website and contact them!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Feb 2010, 09:53:54 GMT
ASJ Fan says:
I understand that the 3 season sets offered by some are just copies from tv broadcasts. Official version of Seasons 2 and 3 are due for release (in the USA)
in June 2010. There is more information at the ASJ collection web site. http://www.asjcollection.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  20 Sep 2007
Latest post:  21 Feb 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.