- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Season of Betrayal Paperback – 1 Oct 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
PRAISE FOR SEASON OF BETRAYAL"Ms. Robertson writes with a crisp, clear, tough voice reminiscent of Joan Didion's journalism. Her portrait of Beirut--at once vivid and meticulous--displays a reporter's gift for detail." --The Wall Street Journal "Season of Betrayal is a captivating journey into war-torn Beirut and the equally dangerous front lines of human relationships. Margaret Lowrie Robertson brings her keen reporter's eye to this evocative and moving story of love, loss, and of course betrayal." --Anderson Cooper
About the Author
MARGARET LOWRIE ROBERTSON has reported for CBS and CNN from Beirut, Cairo, and the United States. She worked as an international correspondent for CNN based in London, where she lives with her husband, CNN senior international correspondent Nic Robertson.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The story itself is extremely gripping. The characters have been well developed. One gets drawn into their lives and feels their pain and suffers their conflict.
A most enjoyable and worthwhile read!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now, thanks to Mrs. ROBERTSON's gift of the power of story, I do. Thank you Margaret.