Seashore (Habitat Explorer) Paperback – 3 Apr 2006
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for The New Amateur Naturalist
“Wax-jacketed TV prodigy Baker continues his climb to stardom with this entirely excellent guide to DIY nature-spotting. And Baker is the real deal – worth reading and watching because he genuinely knows what he's talking about … Fun for all the family as well as being both educational and entertaining” FOCUS magazine
BBC Wildlife Book of the Month
“Quite simply, this is a superb compendium and I would have no hesitation in recommending it to naturalists of all ages and abilities who want to learn something new.” BBC Wildlife
About the Author
Nick Baker has presented BBC's top-rated Really Wild Show for ten years now. He has also presented his own natural history series such as Nick Baker's Rattlesnakes and Nick Baker's Antarctica. In the United States, Nick presents regularly on National Geographic's Explorer. He is a regular columnist and contributor to BBC Wildlife Magazine and to Radio 4's The Natural History Programme. His previous publications include Nick Baker's Bug Book (2002) and the Natural History Almanac (2003). He is vice president of Wildlife Watch, the junior division of The Wildlife trusts. Nick lives on Dartmoor along with a growing menagerie of small animals.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Kids
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology