- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Seashore (First-hand Science) Hardcover – 24 Apr 2003
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
David is spending a day by the sea. Join him to see what discoveries he makes. Using a simple story, this book introduces scientific information and encourages readers to draw on their own first-hand experiences to understand the science in their everyday world. Ages 6-8
About the Author
Lynn Huggins-Cooper was a primary school teacher and now lectures in primary science at Newcastle University. She specialises in interactive teaching methods. She also creates wildlife gardens for schools and runs a conservation club. She lives with her family in Northumberland.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Science
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Kids
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Teaching Aids