on 9 April 2014
The order arrived in a timely manner, but didn't work when fitted. Checked the wiring myself, emailed the company & was asked if I'd had it checked out by a professional. Replied that I'd be happy to get it checked out as long as I wasn't footing the bill, and was asked to return it. Didn't have the packaging so was hesitant to send the glass through the post because if it had been smashed in transit I would have been liable for it.

Decided in the end to get another fitting from B&Q, fitted it myself, it works a treat & was cheaper than this one anyway.

I know what I'll do next time.....
on 18 January 2014
Bought this light fitting for replacement in the bathroom...as I liked the style...first problem was when being fitted..the ceramic light bulb holder chipped...went and bought replacement one...also chipped.....but was fitted ok...max bulb 60w candle light..when the cover put on not giving out enough light...to dull...so have replaced back with normal light fitments.... I would not recommend!!
on 16 February 2015
Difficult to fit, looks fine, but advise getting a similar style with a fitting which is easier to install. Wiring the fitting to a ceiling is difficult, because the metal plate and clips are tight and awkward to get to, and length of wiring which comes with the fitting is only just sufficient.
on 9 November 2014
I fitted this light in my bathroom and was happy with it until I needed to change the bulb. Not able to get the glass cover off the metal holder I had to resort to smashing the glass.
on 15 April 2013
Two of these replaced ornate light fittings in my living room. They are stylish, minimalistic and look classy. Very pleased.
on 6 August 2013
We chose this light to replace a triple spot type in the bathroom.It arrived promptly,well packed within the estimated delivery date.It was quick and easy to fit and is very neat and tidy.
on 13 October 2013
Great, stylish light fitting looks great in a small bathroom, am very pleased with the
Quality and service, buy one
on 7 October 2014
Great fittings, just what we wanted. Not too big and they give off plenty of light.
on 14 February 2015
not as bright as i would have like but value for money
on 22 September 2014
The lamp is ok but the light needs to be brighter.Ann