- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
In Search of Vinteuil: Music, Literature and a Self Regained (Critical Inventions) Hardcover – 18 Jun 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
James Holden was born in Ashford and educated at Loughborough University. He is co-author (with Dr Simon King) of an experimental work of science-fiction criticism entitled Conceptual Breakthrough: Two Experiments In SF Criticism Star/Alien (2007). Dr Holden has also guest edited a special issue of the online journal Writing Technologies on the work of Martin Heidegger. He plays the piano.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|