on 23 April 2014
I was looking for a decent inspection lamp and various reviews led me to give this one a go. So glad I got this. The rotating hooks top and bottom are useful but the magnets really ensure you can get the illumination where you want it. The two on the back hold the lamp firmly and the more powerful on in the base holds really well, irrespective of angle used. The torch function gives a very usable, even light that is more focussed than the main lamp but does not have pronounced hot spots. The main lamp is very bright and spreads a good, broad and even illumination. Not perhaps the cheapest but it certainly delivers excellent and prolonged performance between charges.

It arrived quickly and very well packaged. Robust construction and nice to use; not as heavy or clumsy as some others.
on 17 October 2014
Great Lamp that I don't know how I've coped without to be honest, I was still using a regular torch up until this purchase and boy has it made a difference. I work mostly in loft spaces and under baths and this little beauty is great. The magnets work well even hold on to screw heads in wooden beams and the angle factor is a great feature. Couldn't be without it now. The only mildly negative thing I would say is that for some reason I had the thought in my head that 21 LEDs was going to be brighter than this actually is, my 1 LED torch was quite good so just reasoned that 21 LEDs would be football stadium lol but it's not, don't get me wrong though it's still enough to do most jobs so thumbs up from me :-)
on 13 October 2013
I work as a Body Fitter in an accident repair bodyshop and need a high quality, robust lamp,this fits the bill.It is so versatile with a multitude of ways to either hang or stick up using the hooks or magnets..The two lights are really bright.
The only slight drawback is the switch has to be used in sequence to activate one light then the other,a separate switch for each light would have been better.
Also the lens is easily scratched but I have overcome this by sticking a piece of clear vinyl decal over it. I can then change this whenever necessary.
on 16 January 2014
This has been a great torch so far, it seems to live up to its promises. I was a little concerned with the big cost for a torch but I was fed up with my huge torch I had before which was incredibly bright but after charging did not hold its charge when left on the shelf for a few weeks whereas this one holds its charge for ages and will glow for hours at full brightness. You are paying for the battery technology here which does seem to show in the performance but you can get torches like this with the normal rechargeable batteries much cheaper, I wouldn't after getting this, but you can.
on 17 July 2016
Seemed great at first but didn't last long till it packed in, refunded fairly easily but it's not exactly a cheap workshop lamp so it should more robust.
on 17 January 2014
I am a service engineer servicing range cookers, this is the best bit of kit I have purchased in years, it is small enough and flexible enough to fit in all kinds of situations, the base magnet on the bottom is powerfully enough to mount the lamp at 90" in a horizontal position and then adjust the base to get the angle required, the only negative is that the magnets on the back aren't as powerful but still serve a useful purpose, I used this for about a week , maybe 15 hrs of use before it needed its second charge which I did with the in car charger whilst driving to my next call 25 miles, it was ready to use again no problem, also comes with a mains charger. You won't be disappointed with this well made product.
on 23 October 2014
This lamp is extremely well thought out and designed, the articulating joint allows the lamp to be positioned to virtually any position and the light output itself is superb, also the powerful magnets in the base and the back allow it to be positioned virtually anywhere with complete confidence (providing the surface is made of steel or similar) there is also a convenient hook to enable it to hang when desired or if it's not possible to use the magnets. Also it seems to last a long time on a single charge, certainly one of the most used tools in my toolbox, in a word excellent.
on 20 May 2015
Worth paying a bit extra for the quality. Great magnet and two hooks for mounting in various places. The torch and floodlight are both excellent. You won't be disappointed
on 20 February 2015
This is so good that I bought another two for my sons-in-law. The light/s are great and the position flexibility and magnets are good as well. It also holds its charge for a long time though I haven't been geeky enough to time it! I had been tempted by cheaper models but am so glad I resisted and went for this. Not cheap - but good.
on 29 October 2014
This torch works really well, not just for car maintenance use, where the hooks and magnets have been well thought out, but also for general use as a household torch. Charging is fast and easy.