on 4 April 2014
These are the ONLY brand I have found which produce gloves long enough in the fingers without having to purchase a larger size - and hence making them too wide across the palm.
They are very warm and waterproof, and to be honest quite attractive looking. Not all us women want pink seams or stitching!
They finger tips have silicone dots for grip, Velcro cuffs and the is a flannel strip for wiping sweat etc away. They also clip together making it harder to drop a glove and lose it.
on 27 September 2014
Fantastic gloves. Soft, warm, good quality. A note on the size though: a previous customer review had me buying a medium size as they claimed they were perfect for narrow hands and long fingers (which I have). However, I found these to be extremely small. The edge of the palm of my hand was half-way down the cuff. I have now re-purchased these in XL (L was sold out), and they fit, but are still on the small side: the 'palm cushon' is still positioned very high up (I am tall but don't have exceptionally large hands). However, they are still not too wide to be uncomfortable (for winter gloves, I prefer a little bigger rather than snug to keep warm). In short, I recommend buying a larger size than you'd normally buy.
on 22 May 2015
Really nice gloves. Wrist strap does up on inside of wrist so doesn't dig in when cycling like a lot do. Very impressed.
on 25 April 2015
Loved these gloves need to buy another pair
on 3 May 2015
Good gloves, great price.