Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£24.15 - £45.83

on 27 April 2012
I wore these for a month-long sailing trip across the Pacific. I basically didn't take them off. My boots were perpetually wet, the outer layer of the socks was wet but my feet stayed dry. They didn't always _feel_ dry, as it is difficult to tell the difference between cold dry sock and cold wet sock, but investigation always showed that they were working.
One warning, accidentally putting them in a Hot wash in the marina launderette will completely ruin them.
Size guide - I am a size 10.5 and with wide feet and the Large are perfect. My Dad got the X-Large and has size 12 feet.

These are a really warm waterproof sock, nice and comfy to wear and you can even get away with using them in the summer. Durable, but watch out with colour leak in the wash.

Loses a star because I am sure mine leak a little.

A challenge to wash - they tend to keep the water in them!
on 9 July 2012
These socks in my experience are the best waterproof socks on the market. I work outdoors in all weathers after 5 hours of heavy rain my boots are waterlogged but the socks are keeping my feet dry and warm. The down side however is that they can be a bit too warm in warmer weather, but I am willing to live with that.
on 22 April 2014
i've just returned from a 2 week expedition in the brooks range mountains in alaska. i took 2 pair of these socks with the sealskinz thermal merino liner socks. temperatures got as low as -40c. my boots ended up sodden wet every day and my feet stayed bone dry. i can't recommend these socks enough!
on 5 February 2012
An excellent purchase, much improved on an excellent original product. A must for anyone working out in the cold or wet weather. Does exactly what it says, keeps feet warm and DRY.
on 27 March 2015
Keeping my feet dry, they are a slightly baggy fit and comfy, though seem a little short in length given I'm well within the longest they are designed for.
Not as worm as the older Thermal design.
on 18 August 2014
These are fake. Email SealSkinz, they will tell you amazon is not selling legitimate SealSkinz socks.

Update.// SealSkinz sent me some of their real socks. Completely different packaging, completely different information on the packet, and the quality is screamingly obvious.
THESE ARE NOT SEALSKINZ, THEY ARE NOT WATERPROOF, THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE AT ALL

They feel like a tesco bag inside a primark sock
on 18 February 2013
Like the socks, was hoping for more thermal isolation, but at 0 to 5 Celsius they offer little more then double socks. For wet weather they are fantastic. I have had dry feet with every shower. My activity is cycling.
on 14 October 2014
Feel a bit weird putting them on, I guess due to the waterproof almost 'plastic' feel, however once on- they are incredibly comfortable! Kept me warm and dry even trekking through a wet long grass field.
on 31 October 2014
These are great. I wear them under my drysuit for scuba diving to stop my feet getting damp.

See one answered question