Customer reviews

SealSkinz Men's Thermal Waterproof Cap - Black, Large
Size: Large|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£29.99 - £35.99

on 22 December 2014
I wear this a lot it's good quality and it's never leaked it has a little elastic pull thing at the back so your head doesn't accidentally fall out the hat,the only fault is there is no strap to go under your chin it seems ridiculous but in medium winds the cold just and only just gets under the ear flaps making you wish there was a bit of string and in strong winds even though you screw your head tightly into the hat it still starts to lift. i simply put my hood up to prevent both problems but it really could have been perfect.
on 6 February 2014
I must say I am very pleased with the performance of this SealSkinz Thermal waterproof hat and I have had plenty of wet cold weather in which to try it out recently.
I am a bit of a football fan with my local team and I hate getting a cold wet head and with the added protection of the peak and ear warmers it works a treat. I did make the mistake of ordering the Ex L at first as I read other accounts that the hat came up a bit small. Not true as there is plenty of scope for adjusting with the draw string at the back. If I had to be really picky then a strap under the chin as an option extra in very windy weather would be good.
Otherwise a good buy. Not the cheapest hat but the best never is!
on 24 February 2014
I use this for fishing, so it takes some punishment. It has kept me dry, warm (in sub zero temperatures and gale force winds with the aid of a buff balaclava) and hasn't come apart at the seams despite being dropped in the water, stood on and hooked serveral times. Like pretty much everything SealSkinz make, it's expensive but worth it.
One person found this helpful
on 18 March 2017
Great item, super warm and comfortable. Even better with neck / ear flaps down
on 19 November 2014
Pretty good. Comes in three sizes and all are adjustable. Certainly keeps the head warm and dry in winter. Recommended
on 1 November 2014
all round winner. keeps you dry and very warm. it is ideal for winter and any outside activity's
on 4 January 2013
I now walk 3.5 miles into work and with the recent rains I needed to keep dry without having to use the dreaded hood of my waterproof jacket. This cap certainly keeps you dry and the peak protects your eyes from the stinging rain. Only slight problem is, after a 3.5mile march your head gets sweaty. All in all, a great buy.
on 3 April 2015
Good for keeping your ears and head warm in bitter conditions
on 10 December 2014
Good warm hat. Ideal when fishing later on in the year
on 24 December 2012
Excellent hat, does everything right in right places.Use it for work but will order one for use on sundays at home.Very recommendeble.

See one answered question