- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Seal Skinz – Activity Gloves
- Anatomic design; Pre-curved box finger construction
- 3D natural feel providing flexibility; Stretch backs for close fit
- Goatskin leather palms soft and supple providing better grip
- Silicone contact point mapping on index finger
- Reflective piping on back; Extended stretch cuffs with soft closures to customise fit
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
With a supple sheepskin leather palm and fingers and using Porelle DXT membrane technology, this gloves offers superb fit, dexterity and padding. Ideal for general outdoor use and road cycling 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the hydrophobic fabric on the outside is awesome :) it literally just pushes the water off the glove as though it is ice.
And the gloves are pretty warm.
However, my problem with the gloves that doesn't seem to be highlighted in other gloves is the pretty shoddy build quality. for example the left glove's thumb is perfectly straight but the right one's been sewn so it is rotated about 45 degrees inward which is pretty annoying and means I can't really use it that well. The leather is quite cheap also, so not for heavy use or it gets rubbed down quite a bit.
Other than the shoddy quality they are simply amazing gloves.
5 star review goes to this seller personally - very fast delivery and an unbeatable price - thank you!
They are warm and do stay dry, but putting them on or taking them off when you have damp hands is a nightmare - these gloves have some kind of liner that ruckles up inside the glove unless your hands are bone dry. SO frustrating to get on and off, they spent more time in our daysacks than they did on our hands. In the end we both agreed that they were an expensive waste of time.
As most walkers/sports people know, the acid test of any kit is how practically it performs in the field. The description of the capabilities of these gloves by the manufacturer is far, far better than their actual performance.
When I actually relied on them it was a different story.
In March the weather was very cold with strong winds and I was stood out in the open all day, so as you can imagine the wind chill was pretty nippy.
At first the gloves where amazing but when I had to take off the glove after a couple of hours and as my hands where clammy the lining came out with my hands. Try as I did I could not get the lining back in correctly.
I consider this item unfit for purpose and I do not recommend this item
One small flaw: they have reflective seams on the back, but none on the front; I make my turn signals with the palm facing the driver - not the approved signal, but one that drivers actually see more easily. It might be nice to have a bit of reflective material on palm or inside wrist.
Most recent customer reviews