Have one to sell?
Seagate Constellation ST1000NM0023 1TB Enterprise SAS Hard Drive
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on-demand PowerChoiceTM technology based on T10/T13 power management standards
- Multi-drive firmware maximised for enterprise system availability
- Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-coverattached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
- Super-parity and humidity sensors keep the drive operating - even in the harshest environments
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Seagate® Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V.3 (formerly Constellation® ES.3) delivers the scalability that data centres need to reliably meet their demanding growth of unstructured data. Perfect for reliable, 24×7 bulk data storage. Predictable 7,200-rpm performance even in the most rugged multi-drive SAS or SATA environments. Best-in-class energy efficiency with low power and cooling requirements. Protect your data and ease data disposal costs and management with the SED FIPS 140-2 option.
1 x ST1000
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 12 reviews
The RMA was easy and so long as these are used in a ...
on 21 July 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
I have used many of these drives and had a fairly high failure rate. The RMA was easy and so long as these are used in a redundant array are a great buy.
on 7 October 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
Excellent drive. Fast access times and nice capacity
One person found this helpful.
on 12 July 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
superb performance and reliability
on 17 September 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Excellent drives for our data warehouse server and the seller packages secure and fast.
on 19 December 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Great price, good product, it has been 3 months all my SMART records are still clean and clear.