on 2 January 2011
total rubbish with panasonic 3d tv.because we bought top of range tv and glasses threw the red and blue paper glasses just tried to watch it and total disaster is not compatible to the proper glasses and this should be made clear to prospective buyers
on 2 January 2010
3D effects were great on my large projector home cinema. But 3D was very poor on 42" LCD TV.
on 30 January 2011
This is not for the latest 3DTV active glasses, Be very careful when ordering 3D titles, try to look for the 3D Blu-ray Logo. See the Grand Canyon cover for an example that's clearly marked.
Why don't Amazon have a Section for the latest 3DTV titles so that customers can be certain that they are buying the latest 3D Active Blu-ray disks for the shiny new 3DTV. this would help stop a lot of disappointment and the hassle of returns. My 3 star rating is for the lack of 3D not the film.
on 3 December 2009
READ OTHER REVIEWS ON THIS ADVENTURE. SO I BOUGHT IT FOR MY KIDS AND MYSELF. FOUND IT TO BE EXCELLENT ENTERMAINTENT AND A GREAT 3D EXPERIENCE.GREAT FOR TESTING OUT YOUR PLASMA WITH SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM.I HOPE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAKE MORE LIKE THIS. VERY ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE, AND THE KIDS LOVED IT.I WOULD GIVE IT 5*****.
on 28 November 2009
If you want to impress your friends with a film showing 3d effects then this is a must. We recently purchased a 55" LED tv with Blu Ray and this just makes the creatures jump out at you! You wont be dissapointed I promise!
on 20 February 2010
For something which, let's face it, is only played out on a 42 inch television, not a 3D viewer, viewed through glasses, I swore I could touch the plants, jellyfish and fish included in this.

It has it's crude moments, and as far as in depth prehistoric detail go, it's not your best buy, but I would still recommend it whole heartedly.

Highly interesting, not all of your normal sea monsters and as I say superb 3D action, coupled with a really good price for a 3D blu ray, you won't regret it, I promise you.
on 6 February 2010
I ordered this dvd because of the 3D effects and was not disappointed....the narrative is a bit dull, and the plot pointless but the prehistoric underwater scenes are amazing...the school of fish just navigate out of the screen towards you ...my 5 year old even wanted to reach out to touch them...the glasses and weird reddish tone that they project may be annoying to some but we enjoyed the experience...its different from anything we experienced before on our Samsung plasma!
on 18 November 2009
Very good blu ray for fun and presentation of blu ray power. Play it on my Playstation 3 without any problems. My daughter was surpised and love it ... As I am say, very good for watching with friends. If you have 32" or 37" LCD TV you will need to get a little bit closer to TV regarding better view and feeling. Sound is fantastic ...
Very recommended ...
on 19 February 2010
Watched it on my HD projector and the 3D was pretty good in parts, however there was a lot of 'ghosting' at times which was quite annoying (may not be as noticable on a TV). I was slightly dissapointed by the 40 mins runtime, expected more from a full-priced Blu-ray.

Overall, was good fun and definitly one kids would love.
on 12 February 2010
I have also watched this one serveral ltimes with my grandsons, same resopnses, in 3D it wonderfull to watch them reach for what comes at them, every time you get a giggle and awsome grandad.
What else is there to say.