The Sea Floor: An Introduction to Marine Geology Hardcover – 6 Feb 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book is extremely readable for a non-geologist and is an extremely valuable source of information for all marine biologists interested in the interaction of their field with earth sciences." - Marine Ecology
"Seibold and Berger's book is a classic!" - Geo Journal
Top Customer Reviews
Only downside was that it was said to come after like 2 weeks. It came after 5 weeks so my course is nearly ended and i have to study like a slave.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Professional Horticulture > Soil Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Oceanography
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Palaeontology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences