- Actors: Bill Murray, Karen Allen, John Forsythe, John Glover, Bobcat Goldthwait
- Directors: Richard Donner
- Writers: Charles Dickens, Michael O'Donoghue, Mitch Glazer
- Producers: Art Linson, Jennie Lew Tugend, Peter Frankfurt, Raymond Hartwick
- Format: PAL
- Language: English, German
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, Czech, Greek
- Dubbed: French, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: PG
- Studio: Paramount
- DVD Release Date: 4 Dec. 2000
- Run Time: 96 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (195 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0000505H0
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 54,340 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Light comic version of the Dicken's classic with a cold-hearted TV executive as the Scrooge character.
Most critics couldn't get behind Bill Murray's modern retelling of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol, finding it too unfocused at times and not nearly wicked enough. Still, if you are a Murray fan, you have to enjoy his deliciously nasty portrayal of the world's meanest TV executive, who has his cathartic moment one cold Christmas night in New York City. The various ghosts lead him on a ghost-town tour of Manhattan, with stops at holidays past, present and future and a Kumbaya moment when Al Green and Annie Lennox sing "Put a Little Love in Your Heart". The effects are otherworldly, but one wishes the writing were as sharp as Murray's edgy portrayal. --Marshall FineSee all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Well worth a watch!
bill murray plays mr cross, a cruel man who hates everything !
3 ghosts of xmas come to visit , laugh out loud funny , realises that hes a bad man , changes his ways and has a happy ending !
a must for your xmas collection .
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't know what other people think, but I think it's a good movie. I watched it on my way to the trip. At that time, the special effects of the film were good. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Naomi
Worrying that it's so well liked. A truly terrible waste of talent. If you want a truly funny Christmas film, try elf (still Will Ferrell's finest hour in my opinion).Published 1 month ago by Mr. E. A. Dobson
This is Bill Murray at his best!!! This movie makes Christmas for all miserable adults hahaPublished 5 months ago by David Hughes
Watched this years back and suggested family watch it. What a mistake! It's very dated and the stars are given for the ghost of Christmas present (the very funny woman). Read morePublished 5 months ago by N
This film is brilliant. All the actors are great but Bill Murray's performance, especially in the end scene, is a masterclass performance. The best Christmas film of all time.Published 6 months ago by Hooded Claw