Dotted Journal by Scribbles That Matter - Create Your Own Unique Life Organizer - No Bleed A5 Hardcover Dotted Notebook with Inner Pocket - Fountain Pens Friendly Paper - Pro Version - Teal
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🖊️ PERFECT SPREADS EVERYTIME: Pens and markers glide across the ultra smooth ink proof 100gsm acid-free paper. Minimal bleeding, ghosting and feathering for beautifully clean double-sided musings. Our journals have a Pen Test page so you don't ruin all your hard work
- 🖊️ START SCRIBBLING STRAIGHT AWAY: Journaling should be fun which is why we've made our journal an overwhelm-free zone. Includes key code page, index pages, dotted numbered pages and 2 color coded bookmarks for optimal organization and stress-free set up
- 🖊️ DESIGNED TO STAND UP TO DAILY USE: The silky yet sturdy faux leather cover protects your plans and ideas for years to come. Strong binding means even die hard journalers won't have to worry about pages falling out from avid writing. Lay flat design for smoother writing
- 🖊️ BE CREATIVE AND PRODUCTIVE - WHEREVER YOU ARE: Journaling isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle. This A5 journal is perfect for portability and best for travel so you can have it on you at all times. Pen holder means no more rummaging around in your bag when inspiration strikes
- 🖊️ TAKE YOUR JOURNALLING TO THE NEXT LEVEL: You're not just buying a cute Scribbles That Matters Journal Notebook - you're joining a community. Scribblers are like-minded journal junkies who love to share tips and inspire others create something amazing!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Customers who bought this item also bought
MEET YOUR NEW FAVORITE JOURNALThis must-have dotted notebook is made with high quality paper that is thick enough to hold up to most types of pens so that your designs don't bleed through.
Organize Your Life. Be More Productive. Have Fun. Keeping track of your thoughts, appointments and goals has never been easier. The Iconic Journal from Scribble that Matters is the ultimate creative organizational system. In fact, it can be whatever you want it to be. You can tailor yours to your own unique needs and create a one-of-a-kind notebook that you love. We're on a mission to make journaling effortless. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our bullet point notebooks come with a boatload of features to help you create something amazing:
• 201 pages of high quality 100gsm paper that's a dream to write on
• Numbered pages for easy organisation and reference
• Light ivory colored paper with grey dots spaced 5mm apart for the perfect balance of structure and freedom so you can customize your page layouts
• 3 index pages and a page for your key (including space for colour-coding) so you can archive your entries
• Pen Test page so you can try out your pens to see if they ghost or bleed through the pages
• Expandable back pocket to store receipts, tickets and other important slips of paper
• 2 different colored bookmarks so you can keep your place and easily flip between monthly and daily spreads
• Elastic closure keeps notebook securely closed to protect your pages
• Pen loop so you can keep your favorite writing weapon of choice
• Ethically sourced vegan leather cover
If You're Not Happy, We're Not Happy. At Scribbles That Matter, you matter! We want you to love your Journal. In the unlikely event you don't absolutely love it, just it send it back and we'll replace it or refund you in full - no questions asked!
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This time, I received the classic amazon envelope but the journal was inside a transparent plastic box. I am not sure if this was done by Amazon or the STM company ( i guess the latter), but it was for the better. No scratches, no bumps or whatever. Excellent product in excellent package!
I totally recommend it for daily use as it is sturdy enough.
These are I admit well made and feel quality note books. But what shocks me is the cost £16.99 as of today 22.1.2019 for something that can be picked up from a shop for well £3. I also don’t get the need for the dots. Although I am told this is to keep writing neat. This is a note book. When asked to buy I expected something special to come. This is for me an average notebook at a very high price. Save your money and pop into a high street shop to buy a standard notebook.
However, I have just received and unboxed my notebook to find myself disappointed with the condition. The elastic was twisted inside the plastic wrap so now the band doesn't sit flat and neatly on the cover of the journal but is all puckered and wrinkled. And there is an ugly indentation from the ribbon on the cover itself.
I know this is only minor damage but when you're planning to use the journal for several months you at least want it to arrive in good nic, especially when you have deliberately gone for a pricier item to ensure its good quality.
I love the feel of the notebook and the paper feels such good quality and so much thicker and brighter than my leuchtturm1917s. Just so gutted it came with a slight damage 😣
The quality of this notebook is excellent. The colour is vibrant and the cover feels kind of squishy and nice. The paper is great (my Papermate Flair pens do not bleed through). The pocket at the back seems sturdy and doesn't mis-shape the whole book when full.
Will buy another one of these when I run out of pages in this current one.