Platform: Nintendo Wii U|Change

on 6 January 2014
The best in the series so far, loved the two games on the DS as well. Which I recommend playing as well. You play as Maxwell a boy with his magic notebook and everything he scribbles comes to life to help you throughout the game. ( As you progress you will meet all his siblings and can play as them as well. )

The story is simple, an old man puts a curse on Maxwell's sister ( After Maxwell playing a mean prank on him. ) that makes her slowly turn to stone. So Maxwell has to go on a quest and help people to collect 'starites' that will cure his sister.

This is seriously a lot of fun for all ages, if you're creative enough you can come up with things that are totally crazy but oddly useful. Try writing things like 'lemon gun' and see what happens...

Have fun!
on 21 January 2014
This was my first experience with a Scribblenauts game. It was initially purchased for my daughter to use but I developed a curiosity and eventually I had a look once she was done with it.

The idea is simple; you will go from level to level helping people out with different 'problems'. As Maxwell, you are armed with a magic notebook which you use to create objects to help these people out.

It's an interesting idea and it certainly made an impression on my daughter, but despite it's age 12 and up rating I'd say that this is a kids game. Throughout it there was only one part of which she needed my help as she wasn't entirely sure what an arsonist was (hence the rating, but my daughter is 12)

The only negative I would have is that it's a little too easy, and a lot of the situations do seem to repeat themselves and therefore the same items can be used to solve them, but in saying that the levels do represent all different parts of the world it's in so your imagination will come into play.

Overall this is a fun game if you are playing it with the kids, but if you are over the age of 18 then it's possibly not for you.

One thing I will advise to anybody who does get this game, DO NOT make a Zombie on levels with a lot of people on! you have been warned!
VINE VOICEon 1 June 2014
Not my kind of game - it's certainly inventive and makes great use of the Wii U Game Pad - but that's it's greatest failing - I have poor eyesight and I want to be watching the game on my big display but 90% of the time you are looking at the game pad out of necessity.
on 23 January 2015
My kids (8 and 9 year old boys) love this game. I like it (for them) mainly because its not one of the 'usual' semi-mindless race/fight games, and also because it stimulates their imagination and helps them practise/learn to spell.
on 19 March 2014
Great WiiU game that is more unusual to most WiiU games. All the family have enjoyed playing this. For any age, great entertainment.
on 19 December 2014
Fun game, it really opens up a child's imagination and helps to improve their spelling too.
on 20 June 2015
Great condition, 1 tiny scratch on the disc but that doesn't seem to effect gameplay. Sticker were all over the case, but this really didn't matter! Great game, great buy!
on 27 July 2015
I bought this for my nephew to help with his reading and spelling. He loves it, but he didn't realised he was learning as it is such a fun game.
on 21 November 2014
This was a present for our 10 year old daughter.She loves it.It arrived within a few days.
Really pleased with this game.
on 3 January 2014
My son was really excited about geceiving this game! It has already provided a lot of entertainment for him and his friends!