Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 14 June 2014
At the end of the first book, Screwing the System, I felt that I needed more and here it is. This had all the elements needed in a good romantic BDSM story including a very satisfying end. Although, if Ms Myles ever wants to let us see into the lives of these two characters again I won't complain. Josephine Myles writes m/m BDSM brilliantly. Her characters are well rounded and leave me loving them more than Cosmo loves his ciggies.
on 25 November 2014
Loved this....getting back to Alisdair and Cosmo....Had me laughing a few times as Cosmo tried to give up smoking...the best bit...Cosmo under the desk and oh dear Mavis coming in...priceless....love these short reads that take us back to our favourite characters x
on 22 December 2013
I read this ages ago and can vaguely remember - it was a follow on from a quick earlier read and I didn't much like Cosmo. he got a little more tolerable in this and he managed all on his own and without realising too much to let go of his crutch for which his lover shows his gratitude.
on 15 September 2013
I enjoyed this little snippet read.
I've not read many books with a BDSM theme, but this one was interesting. The relationship between the characters was sweet, and I enjoyed their banter.
I'll look for the first book in the series, definitely.
on 17 May 2013
I really enjoyed this short story. It is very well written and the characters are engaging. It is a sequal to her novel "Screwing the System" but don't let that put you off. I haven't read that and found that you don't need to. This story stands very well on its own.

But it does make me want to read the novel.

One of the best short stories I've read for a long time!
on 20 March 2014
I haven't read the novel from which this short is a spin off, but I certainly will now! A sweet short about a sub trying to give up cigarettes, and his Dom encouraging him.
on 27 February 2013
Great characterisation and the usual bold, witty style I've come to expect from Josephine Myles' books. I loved Screwing the System and this is in the same style.
on 20 May 2016
.....but they work so well together. Having read the first book the second was a must. There has to be other areas worth a revisit.
on 28 July 2014
I love these characters!
I hope there's more in the pipeline
Highly recommended writer