on 11 February 2012
I've used various types of screen protectors in the past, and they have a varying tendency to leave bubbles which are impossible to shift. I'm sure this is because, after you clean the glass, the static attracts dust particles, which become bubbles when you put the protector on top. I have also had problems in the past lining the protectors up accurately on the screen, which causes them to become unstuck around the edges.

However, these protectors have a couple of advantages. Firstly they are soft which seems to help, and secondly they are inexpensive and in a pack of 10 so that you can have another go if you make a pig's ear of the job :-)

I'm happy with the result.
on 9 March 2012
Delivery was really quick and they fit the ipod well. Really good for the price. As there was ten it means if you make a mistake you can try again
on 26 December 2011
These protectors came really fast and fit really well to my daughter`s Ipod touch 4G. Great idea stops sticky greasy finger marks - well worth the very cheap price!!
on 6 March 2012
These screen protectors are easy to apply without any air bubbles. Good value for money. I am still using the first of 10 on ipod would buy this product again.
on 31 January 2012
When I ordered the product, it took all of 2 days to arrive and when it did it was easy to install and looks absolutely amazing on my iPod. Plus u get 10 in the pack so if one messes up then u can just use another. Top Rated Seller. Thank you. :)
on 28 May 2012
I ordered a pack of these after seeing how much of a bargain they seemed for the quantity. I have since learnt that there is indeed a reason for such 'value'. The product is faulty. There is a white sticker tab on what side of the covers that will not tear off properly and leaves a giant stick on your cover as well as the cover not going down very well at all. I shall stick with the more expensive supermarket ones I had before, at least they do the job.
on 12 January 2012
These arrived just 36 hours after I placed the order; very quick!
Small, neat packaging with 10 screen protectors and a cloth!
Can't go wrong with 10 for £2! 1 usually last atleast a month or two!
on 10 July 2012
It is always fun trying to get the protector's on the screen. Making sure the screen is really clean and you don't have anything near you that is fluffy helps!! Once you have sorted that out they are great
on 1 August 2012
These are great value for money and I haven't experienced any signs of air bubbles or the protector falling off after 3 months of purchase ( I am still using my first one!)
on 12 February 2012
Very disappointed. These screen covers are too big for an Ipod touch. OK, they're cheap, but please get the basics right and stop wasting my time with incorrect product descriptions.

See one answered question