on 4 May 2014
The film starts with the opening credits. No prologue as most slasher films have to hint at the identity of the killer. Fright Land is going to shut down due to lack of funds. The film centers on Jennifer ( Wendy Wygant) our token virgin. Blake, her boyfriend of three dates, who hasn't made it to second base is missing. We don't know if he is the killer or victim until 10 minutes from the end.

The kids decide to throw a party, locked inside the park, although they can climb the fence. One by one the folks disappear by guys in masks. Doug Bradly makes a cameo appearance one hour into the film to supply a motive.

The film lacked the horror build up. The killings were okay and at times bloody, but just didn't have that 80's slasher feel it was attempting to achieve. Will do fine as a Redbox rental. The DVD cover claims 96 minutes. The film is 84 minutes. Blooper reel 6 minutes.

Parental Guide: F-bomb, sex, nudity (Kailey Marie Harris)
on 21 March 2017
Had to turn it off after the hour - mark. Unbearable, slow and boring... Waste of time
that shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. Sorry.
on 30 April 2016
An after hours booze-up with staff at a doomed funfair (which looks nothing like the grand spectacle on the cover) ends in bloodshed as they are picked off by two mask wearing maniacs in this bland unoriginal indie slasher.

It all comes across very amateur with next to no budget thrown at it and what you're served up comes across like a fan-made slasher tribute video on YouTube! Despite a couple of spirited efforts from the cast the acting is of school play quality and the kills lack creativity or any memorable moments of gore. Of course we get the all too brief special appearance from Doug Bradley and a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo from ‘Pinhead's’ Puzzle Box...shame he couldn't summon his Cenobite friends to add a bit more entertainment to proceedings.

Granted, it has obvious budget limitations and they've done the best they had to work with and it is competently enough made to be fair. But I can't really recommend this at all as it offers absolutely nothing new or standout in the already stagnent Slasher genre.
on 15 September 2016
Disclaimer - this 'review' is of the opening 10 minutes.

It's very seldom i'll turn off a film before the end credits (the last film to hold that dubious honour was Parasitic). I've watched hundreds of horror films so i'm reasonably discerning as to what warrants my attention. Like a sucker I was lured by Doug Bradley's name (of Hellraiser fame) on the front cover, and despite setting my expectations low in advance I wasn't prepared for the sheer amateurish acting, cinematography, and pretty much everything else you can think of.

Suffice it to say I turned it off out of embarassment, and let the wife put something else on instead.
on 4 July 2016
If you like modern B-rate movies, this one's for you. If, however, you like at least semi-decent acting, camera work that doesn't make you feel like giving up your lunch, or a storyline that makes any logical sense at all, then please avoid this film.
on 27 May 2016
As I've said before, I've seen too many slasher films and frankly its rare one impresses me at all anymore. This one has a mildly endearing protagonist and some humourous parts but those just seem disjointed with the serious parts. Not recommended.
on 29 January 2017
Oh dear! What can I say - this must truly be the worst acting I have ever seen in a movie. As for the plot - well we've seen it all before. 90 minutes of my life I will never get back
on 27 April 2016
Don't bother , worst acting I have ever seen. Lame lame lame.
on 26 July 2016
A approached this movie with a certain amount of caution. Despite it having both Doug 'pinhead' Bradley and Nivek Ogre in, I think twice about straight to home release movies. But the trailer looked decent so I thought I'd give it a go. I really enjoyed it.
Plot- A group of late teens/early twenties working at a theme park stay after hours for a party. Unknown to them however, 2 lunatics have broken into the park and begin hunting them down one by one. As the body count rises, who will survive?
Long story short, if you like 1980s style slasher movies, you'll love this movie. True, the acting is pretty poor and it's full of genre clichés but that aside, it's a lot of good fun. Creepy settings and of course blood and gore.
I definitely recommend it to any undemanding horror fan.
on 17 July 2016