on 17 November 2014
There are many scrapbooking software packages out there but this is the one which allows you the most flexibility and has the better choices of backgrounds and templates. It also allows you to import your own stuff. I use it in my movies to create transitions between scenes since it also has the capability to create scrapbook pages in jpeg format.
on 20 December 2012
nice software tool where you can put things together fairly quickly and it looks ok. Some of the template designs are a bit tacky but you don't have to use them, there are hundreds of assets you can use to put together your own designs in a better way if you wish. Ability to save as jpg or pdf means you can also edit in other software later if you need to. Appreciate the british sizes as previous versions I had were US and you always had to alter it, this version is much better.
on 5 August 2014
this is my second purchase of scrapbook factory deluxe..shame the 1st one only went up to windows xp..had to upgrade to windows 7
still very good value I just love it....
on 2 December 2015
Excellent product. Will recommend it.
on 19 February 2014
This is so full of templates and embellishments that one is never stuck for ideas.
I would recommend it to any scrap booker
on 12 October 2013
I loved all the new items, and how easy it is to use once you figure it out. I know we're all supposed to be on line for help, but I would still have liked a printed booklet explaining how to use it. Especially seeing that there's plenty of room in the packaging for one.
on 10 December 2013
Very happy with purchase, my previous one went missing...someone took it, just miss the book (hard copy) they used to sell with it
on 10 May 2014
I have used scrapbook for a good few years this update is so easy to use and the graphics are brilliant.
on 28 June 2015
disappointing, could not get cd to upload
on 6 June 2013
This is not only a product for scrap booking, but for my pillow making. Keeps me very occupied and tend to get so engrossed in the programme that I do not realize time has/is flown bye.