Scottish Women: A Documentary History,1780-1914 Hardcover – 24 Jun 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Esther Breitenbach is a researcher in the School of History, Classics and Archaeology at the University of Edinburgh. Linda Fleming joined the SCOB team in 2006 as a researcher for the Scottish Readers Remember project and contributes teaching at Napier on the history of reading, and on oral history methodology. Karly Kehoe is Lecturer and Programme Leader at the UHI centre for History. Lesley Orr is a Researcher at the University of Edinburgh
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Women
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > Women in History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies