TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 December 2013
I purchased this little book for my husband (who is Scottish) I had heard a lot of the stuff that was in this book but wasn't sure what it all meant. It was a good little gift and brought my husband a good few laughs. He has been reading them out in a Scottish accent though! I suppose that's the only way some of the phrases make sense!
on 21 July 2017
my Scottish friend loved this as a gift. I was a bit dubious buying it for her but she loved it highly recommend it
on 4 December 2014
The book arrived with a completely different cover, a picture of a castle and loch ness and not at all as advertised. Part of the reason that I bought this book as a secret santa gift was due to the Scottish caricature on the cover.
on 1 January 2011
Well, it's been taken into the bathroom which means it's interesting reading and I have heard chuckling sounds coming from there.
One of those books you can pick up and put down and enjoy.
on 12 March 2014
Great range of style from a range of sources. Very funny, very clever compilation. Great for a Scittish theme trivia quiz especially as part of Burns Night Supper fun
on 3 January 2011
This book has been the source of a great deal of amusement and entertainment to date and it is anticipated that this will continue for some time to come!
on 31 October 2013
Whatever his criteria were, they were too narrow. I expected to be reminded of many great laughs and wasn't.Most disappointing.
on 29 July 2013
Very funny
Perfectly new condition
Very funny and me and my friend had a blast reading it
on 13 January 2015
Nice wee book to give as a present. Would recommend.
on 15 September 2014
it was for a secret santa present