- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Scottish Mountaineering Club (21 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907233156
- ISBN-13: 978-1907233159
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 2.2 x 15 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 71,957 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Scottish Sport Climbs: Scottish Mountaineering Club Climbers' Guide Paperback – 21 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andy Nisbet, coordinating author of the guidebook, is better known for his wide ranging first ascents of traditional winter and summer climbs in Scotland. A zealous convert to sport climbing, he has established new routes on Scottish sport crags and has already worn out one drill. The section authors include many of Scotland's most active sport climbers who climb at the hardest grades but want to make sport climbing accessible to all. It is the local knowledge of these activists that not only make the history sections come alive, but give the latest information about crag access, the best local pubs and any other top tips to make a crag visit a great day out.