- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: J Salmon Ltd (1 Jun. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1902842324
- ISBN-13: 978-1902842325
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 0.5 x 11.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 587,442 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Scottish Meat Recipes: Beef, Lamb and Game Dishes (Favourite Recipes) Paperback – 1 Jun 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
'Scotland is known throughout the world for the quality of its meat, both farmed and wild. This book contains a collection of delicious recipes using Scotch beef, lamb, venison and game birds.'
Paperback format with 48 quality pages covering 34 recipes.
This charming little book opens with an alphabetical list of the recipes contained within. Each recipe opens with the title, a note, the list of ingredients plus the method. Metric Conversion tables are given on the last page before a complete list of the titles in the Salmon series on the inside back cover.
Interspersed with sepia-coloured illustrations, my particular favourite being 'Highland Cattle' by William Watson, alongside a warming recipe for 'Whisky Stroganoff', 'a Scottish variation of the classic beef dish.'
Other recipes include:
* Aberdeen Angus Beef Olives
* Highland Bake
* Scotch Broth
* Potted Hough
* Tattie Pot
* Kingdom of Fife Pie
* Braised Pheasant with Whisky
* Farmer's Brew
* Wild Duck in Cream Sauce
* Beef in Red Wine
* Collops of Beef
* Venison Patties
* Hotch Potch
* Teviotdale Pie