Scottish Education: Post-devolution Paperback – 17 Jul 2003
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The reader will not be disappointed. Taken as a case study this text provides rich and fertile ground for exploration of problems familiar in many countries. The book should appeal to a wide readership for that reason...This book tells us comprehensively how Scottish education works. It also sets a research agenda for the future." -- "International Review of Education (of the First Edition)"
About the Author
Tom Bryce and Walter Hume are both on the faculty of education at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Administration & Organisation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > History of Education
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies