- Paperback: 936 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (21 July 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750685581
- ISBN-13: 978-0750685580
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 4.7 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,760,976 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Scottish Building Standards in Brief Paperback – 11 Aug 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ray Tricker is the Principal Consultant of Herne European Consultancy Ltd - a company specialising in ISO 9000 Management Systems - and is also an established author. He served with the Royal Corps of Signals (for a total of 37 years) during which time he held various managerial posts culminating in being appointed as the Chief Engineer of NATO's Communication Security Agency (ACE COMSEC). Most of Ray's work since joining Herne has centred on the European Railways. He has held a number of posts with the Union International des Chemins de fer (UIC) (e.g. Quality Manager of the European Train Control System (ETCS)) and with the European Union (EU) Commission (e.g. T500 Review Team Leader, European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) Users Group Project Co-ordinator, HEROE Project Co-ordinator) and currently (as well as writing books!) he is busy assisting small businesses from around the world produce their own auditable Quality and/or Integrated Management Systems to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS standards. He is also a UKAS Assessor for the assessment of certification bodies for the harmonisation of the trans-European high speed railway network.