- Paperback: 130 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (9 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481025503
- ISBN-13: 978-1481025508
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 825,964 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Scots and China 1750-2000: Issues Ideas and Identities Paperback – 9 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ian Wotherspoon spent nearly thirty years in Asia and the Pacific before returning to his native Scotland where he teaches at the University of Edinburgh. Dr. Wotherspoon has written extensively about the Scottish diaspora and the influence overseas of Scottish education. To mark China’s resumption of sovereignty in Hong Kong in 1997, he co-authored with Sally Blyth the best-selling Hong Kong Remembers which was published by Oxford University Press in 1996, and in translation as Shuo ba, Xianggang in 1999.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A wonderful read which I have referred to many of my expatriate friends!!
Many thanks, Grace Allan
I thoroughly recommend this book.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com