- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Scots Cellar: Its Traditions and Lore Paperback – 1 Mar 1992
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A record of traditional Scottish customs - from the contents of the cellar (ales, wines and whiskies) to toasts, songs and recipes.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > Gastronomy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Folklore
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology