Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 2 September 2002
Just returned from Scotland, I found this book a great source of information during my trip. It is up to the standard I have come to expect from a Lonely Planet guide. It helped me find some really good value places to stay, and I found the small town maps provided very useful when arriving in a new town. Many times I found that advice on local points of interest provided by helpful B&B owners was already present in the book. Ferry information however could have been provided in a more organized way, it is all there but can take some time to find.
on 17 February 2015
Thank you. Great value and service.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 May 2009
Whilst this book was in good condition i was very surprised when it arrived to discover that i had paid more for it than the original cove price given that all the information in the book was out of date.
My advise to would be buyers do yuo want an out of date book to travel with
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse