on 25 July 2017
This map is really good, with lots off tourist attractions and campings, I used it for the whole visit in Scotland.
Unfortunately, as others have commented the paper is really weird, and rips VERY easily (we know that papers splits, but this is way more fragile than ordinary paper). It didn't bother me, but it could be a problem for others.
For content, I have no hesitation to recommend buying this for a trip to Scotland.
3 people found this helpful
on 15 January 2018
It is a little large when unfolded and you are sitting behind it in the driving seat. However all the information is on it even if you need a magnifying glass to see some of it!
on 13 June 2015
Perfect map to have in the car for planning road trips and days out! It has landmarks and places of interest neatly pointed out and even has the distance between common routes marked out.
One person found this helpful
on 16 June 2017
Excellent. Fully detailed.
on 5 March 2016
This was a present as as far as I know they like it.
on 13 May 2015
Brilliant Map. I did read some people found it hard to follow
because there was a lot of information on there but for me it was good, only downside it is very large. but can be folded down to the area you require.
One person found this helpful
on 18 May 2015
Really pleased, very affordable price. Arrived on time. Exactly what we wanted
on 18 February 2016
Perfect product and Fast delivery
on 26 March 2016
A very useful and detailed map
on 21 October 2017