- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Scorpion King 1-3 Triple Pack [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£6.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Triple-bill of action films. In 'The Scorpion King' (2002), set 5,000 years ago in the Middle East, wrestling superstar The Rock reprises his role as the warrior Mathayus from 'The Mummy Returns'. Sent on a mission to assassinate Cassandra (Kelly Hu), the powerful sorceress advisor to King Memnon (Steven Brand), Mathayus is captured and left to die in the desert. Managing to survive, the brave warrior returns and kidnaps the sorceress, but as he makes his escape, he is struck by an arrow dipped in scorpion poison... In 'The Scorpion King 2 - Rise of a Warrior' (2008), warned against joining the Emperor of Akkad's elite fighting warriors, the Black Scorpions, by his father Ashur (Peter Butler), Mathayus (Michael Copon) ignores his advice and sets off to enlist. Falling foul of the evil Sargon (Randy Couture), commander of the army, Mathayus is rescued by his father and pardoned by the Emperor Hammurabi (Az Abrahams) in exchange for joining the Black Scorpions. When Sargon then murders Ashur, Mathayus bides his time, honing his skills in the Black Scorpions until a time that he can exact vengeance. Finally, in 'Scorpion King 3 - Battle for Redemption' (2012), having been forced to leave his kingdom by an outbreak of plague, Mathayus (Victor Webster) soon finds himself at the centre of a power struggle between Horus (Ron Perlman), the King of Egypt, and his scheming brother, Talus (Billy Zane). Hired by Horus to protect his ally, King Ramusan (Temuera Morrison), with the promise of Ramusan's daughter, Silda (Krystal Vee), as a reward, Mathayus must first use his strength and courage to free the princess from the dark forces Talus has assembled to keep her captive.