on 3 March 2018
I pretty much grew up with this film, so nostalgia bias is to be expected.
A rather unique, somewhat more adult take on the classic cartoon and previous animated films.
An interesting plot which sees the old gang brought back together by a quirky resort owner (Atkinson, in a brilliant performance) to investigate mysterious goings on at his island resort.
The cartoon gang are brought to life in believable performances by decent acting, as is Scooby Doo in, what was for the time and has aged well, top notch CGI.
Some truly humorous interactions between Shaggy and Scooby Doo throughout. (nearly 16 years on and the "fart off" still prompts a chuckle)

A film worth introducing new fans to, just a shame that the sequel wasn't as good.
on 19 September 2015
This film is much better than the sequal, however I only purchased it for a friends little girl who absolutely loves it. a great film for children
One person found this helpful
on 14 May 2018
as usually scooby-doo is very good
on 4 October 2016
Scooby and the gang on a island. a mix of hound do it and find a clue for the clueless. But for the fans it is all good fun and tongue in cheek .
on 13 March 2018
Did I pay for this. Ow dear
on 30 August 2017
Good arrived promptly thank you
on 4 November 2016
The movie itself, while nothing brilliant, is a fun movie for those of us who few up with and love scooby doo. Sadly, the subtitles on this movie are not synced up with the audio which makes it difficult to watch with subtitles. If you are someone who needs to watch with subtitles, give this a miss.
on 23 August 2016
Not bad not amazing but still it's a classic that takes me back to childhood. My parents myself and my son could all enjoy this
on 26 February 2014
I bought this as my son wanted some new films as there is never a film on tv with no swearing in it.I was suprised,i normally hate these but this is a good film.Worth buying i would say for your kids as my son loves it.Already watched it twice and i enjoyed it twice.
on 4 May 2018
Really great family movie. My 5 and 9 year olds thoroughly enjoyed it - as did I!