Science of Wine: From Vine to Glass Hardcover – 6 Dec 2009
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
For the midly curious through to wine connoisseur, this book breaks down the science behind every facet of wine in a manner that is easily consumed for everyone, not an easy feat.
Really enjoyed reading this book cover to cover, but it also serves as a great reference.
cannot recommend highly enough.
new edition being published soon apparently!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > Encyclopaedias & Dictionaries
- Books > Food & Drink > Wine & Winemaking
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Horticulture