The Science of Stories: An Introduction to Narrative Psychology Paperback – 29 May 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Lazlo has put together one of the most intellectually compelling books on narrative psychology that has been written. This book should be studied by scholars across all the social sciences and humanities." - James W. Pennebaker, University of Texas at Austin, USA
"This book combines an excellent overview and expansion of the field of narrative psychology. Its scholarship is outstanding: it is comprehensive, integrative, and advances the state of the art. It is a text that I would use for my own research and that I would definitely recommend to my students." - Sandra Jovchelovitch, London School of Economics, UK
About the Author
János Lászó is professor of social psychology at the Institute for Psychology of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest and the University of Pécs, where he is currently head of the Institute of Psychology and of the Doctoral School in Psychology.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology > Research
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social