- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: MIT Press; 1 edition (20 Dec. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262035170
- ISBN-13: 978-0262035170
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 1.9 x 20.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 185,579 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Science of Managing Our Digital Stuff Hardcover – 20 Dec 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ofer Bergman is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Information Science at Bar-Ilan University. Steve Whitaker is Professor of Human-Computer Interaction at the University of California, Santa Cruz.