- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: BPS Books (23 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1926645502
- ISBN-13: 978-1926645506
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.6 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,277,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Science of Investigation: Working with Equations -- Book 2 the Human Equation Toolkit Paperback – 23 Jul 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There is an incredible amount of meat in each of these tiny volumes, and I'm having to go back to attempt to "work with" the model presented...and do that alongside the model presented in "The Laws of Media."