Science of Evangelism: A Corporate Guide to Presenting Your Product or Service at a Seminar or Exhibition Paperback – 29 Jun 2005
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
THE CONCEPTS AND SCIENCE BEHIND PROMOTING YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE IN AN EXHIBITION OR WHILST SPEAKING AT A CONFERENCE OR EVENT
Top Customer Reviews
All this isn't to say that the book neglects more traditional presentation advice because there are lots of tips on preparing your room, setting your audience at ease, etc.
In summary, I recommend this book to anyone that presents and wants to improve their technique or gain confidence.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences