on 26 July 2017
These books was hard to get into for me, some were great and made me want to read more.
on 18 July 2014
SciSpanks 2014 Review

This is a collection of fifteen unique and fun short stories with centering around sci-fi and spanking themes. Each of there stories are written by talented women who agreed to the challenge and met it with smashing results!

Eve Langlais shows us a breeding colony on a land far, far away in her M/F Bred for Love: Tika is Chosen. This is a heavier read than the others, I am still not sure how I feel about it but it was well written.

Anne Ferrer Odom's Taming the wolf is a M/M steam punk werewolf fantasy.

Replicated Consequences by Jessica E Subject is a sweet M/F tribute to love involving a clone and her creator's husband.

This takes us to Maren Smith and her outrageous story Oh, What the Hell. This is a fun inter species, alien world and the journey of two females falling for each other.

Kate Richards gifted us with Moon Trainer. Another inter species (but much more humanoid) M/F tale that takes place on the moon.

Jen and Maddy is a fantasy come true for many. Cathy Pegau introduces us to some kinky brain waves in this F/F romp.

Sue Lyndon shows us how much trouble a woman with a mischievous side can get into with her M/F No More Lizards.

In her story A Public Caning by Natasha Knight is also a bit heavier but still well written. This is a woman's quest to become a citizen in a future world.

For Research Purposes Only Eva Lefoy shows us how much fun a woman can have while being in serious trouble. This is a M/F story.

Erzabet Bishop bestows upon us her F/F bewitching thriller Red Moon Rising. I am hoping this is just a preview for a longer tale.

Double Trouble by Louisa Bacio gives roller derby a heavenly twist in her all girl short.

Leigh Ellwood shows us her talent with the M/F outer space Skin. Very good.

The next in the book is another outer space saga. The F/F A Lifetime is a great tale of a would be hero and the woman who saves her from herself.

Flame on Fire is a M/M by Carole Cummings. Very well written!

Taliasman is a short by Anastasia Vitsky. It is a F/F story of a young woman from a poor family who joins the household of a wealthy woman. I have it from the author herself that this will be made into a longer book.

My thanks goes out to all the talented writers that made this book possible! Well done Ladies!
on 19 June 2015
A nice collection of short stories. A mix of sexualities with f/f, m/m and m/f, with some better than others. I personally prefer f/f but at this low price it would still be good value if you skipped a couple of stories.
on 29 September 2014