on 19 January 2011
I was looking for a cheap and good hair spray. I chose this because it is only £1.49 ( which is very cheap)
Buying this item was a blind try, but when I tried it on, it held pretty well, it is not at all sticky or lumpy.
My hair also feels soft after it has applied.

Only 4 stars because it doesnt hold up extreme or demanding hairstyles like it said it would.

All and all, this is a very good product for a very cheap price. Totally recommended.
on 18 July 2014
I have always had a big problem with hairspray as i find them too sticky or they make your hair look like a helmet. However, this is not the case with this. I absolutely love this hairspray as it is soft, you can just brush it out and it really works and does what it should. As well as using it to hold my hair in place i also use it to make my hair less static. To do this wash my hair then half dry it till it is slightly damp spray some of the hairspray on a comb then just comb through my hair. This has helped to keep my hair more tamed and make it look so much better. It also keeps the natural shine there with out making it look dull or over shiny. Very good product i just love it.
on 10 September 2013
Holds hair in place well and is soft to the touch; it doesn't leave hair hard or with any dandruff-like bits like other hairsprays, but you do need to use quite a bit to make sure it holds throughout the day. That said, I do have really thick, long hair, which needs to be factored in.
on 26 May 2012
I love this hairspray. I use most of days when i need my hair to be how they supposed to be and yet still look natural and soft.This spray brushes off very easy, doesn't leave any residue and most of all makes me feel in a control of my hair
on 15 May 2011
Well, it's just a hairspray! And a good one. I knew it wouldn't let me down, as I like this brand a lot. Basically, it's a good hairspray that does what it claims to do.
on 29 April 2011
I am not a hairspray user normally, got this because I changed my style and wanted something to stop my hair flopping in my eyes, does the job but if u use too much you get that hard hair feel, although the spray itself is invisible. It brushes out and holds my style for most of the day.
on 11 March 2013
Not the film! This is a good strong spray that holds the hair in place,however fine,but that brushes out completely.
on 7 June 2016
Excellent hair spray. I've been using it twice a week for almost two years now and it still hasn't ran out.
on 9 March 2015
A little sticky at first, but inexpensive with a flexible and firm hold. Recommended.
on 16 May 2015
Great product, no clumping, sets my hair into place for the duration of the day.