Price:£8.53+ Free shipping

on 9 April 2014
Had a very bad experience with a very crappy purple dye, which left my hair a disgusting grey and bluish colour. Saw this and got exactly the same shade result as the models on the front of my box. Flippin' excellent stuff!! Highly recommend this to everyone considering this kind of colour!! :)
on 21 April 2015
Love the colour, I always use Schwarzkopf Live range to colour my hair. This doesn't really show up on dark hair so you'd either have to bleach :3 have light hair or use a lightner for its true colour to show.

Showed up more 'red' on my hair. I dyed all my hair in this but it didn't take to my roots that well so you can see my natural colour more at the top, how the hair dye took to my hair in the middle and then I used hair chalk on the ends to make it green.
review image
on 11 January 2016
I always use this hair colour, I have naturally dark brown hair but this still makes my hair bright purple! all my friends compliment me on it. Only thing I would say is the price and how long it lasts, you can buy this for £5 in boots. It washes out of your hair fairly quick, about 5/6 washes leaving a red/brown washed out look.
on 17 June 2016
Lovely colour.. Looking good on my long hair..
on 3 April 2017
Love it, does come out purple even on my dark brown hair.
on 22 May 2017
Wonderful colour
on 9 December 2016
Awesome product and works on dark hair really nicely. Defo a must buy again
on 9 April 2014
Good hair colour, washes out pretty quick though, however I will definetly use again =D nice purple colour which is what I wanted, definetly not black with a hint of purple
on 19 October 2015
Amazing!
on 13 March 2014
I have dark hair naturally and this still worked on me! I kept it in much longer than stated and I used a pink from a different brand on top. The colour came out just like in the pic but a tiny brighter. Very happy!! Would purchase again! :) OOO and the conditioner is amazing!